Please read our terms and conditions of use carefully since, by using this Website, you will be taken to have agreed to be bound by them. We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of use at any time. You are advised to review the terms and conditions of use on a regular basis, as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
1. We take every care and precaution to ensure that information published on the Website is accurate when posted and regularly updated, but neither do we guarantee its accuracy. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before acting upon it. We may change the information at any time without notice.
2. We publish the Website “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our Website, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on the Website (in so far as such warranties may be excluded under any relevant law). We shall not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the Website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information that it may contain.
3. This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business, as defined by the UK Financial Services and Markets Act (2000). This website is expressly and solely for those in the United Kingdom. Investors who are resident in or citizens of countries other than the United Kingdom may be subject to local restrictions. The investments mentioned on this website may not be suitable for all investors and may not be appropriate for their personal circumstances, in all cases an investor should seek advice from a qualified investment adviser.
4. Opinions stated on the website constitute our judgement as of this date and are subject to change without warning. Certain investments carry a higher degree of risk than others and are, therefore, unsuitable for some investors. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The value of investments, and the income from them, can go down as well as up, and you may not recover the amount of your initial investment. Where an investment involves exposure to a foreign currency, changes in rates of exchange may cause the value of the investment, and the income from it, to go up or down. Tax treatment depends on an investor’s individual circumstances, and it may be subject to change.
5. Where any transaction is subject to foreign settlement or non-UK stock is involved, foreign exchange variations may influence the final amount you receive. If we comment on AIM, OFEX or Nasdaq Bulletin Board shares you should be aware that because the rules for these markets are less demanding than for those of the Official List of the London Stock Exchange or the Nasdaq exchange, the risks are higher. There is a higher risk of losing the money you have invested. Furthermore, the marketability of these shares is often restricted, you may have difficulty in selling your shares and there is often a big difference between the buying and selling price so that if you have to sell them immediately after purchase you may get back much less than you paid for them. Your Investment Manager at Charlotte Square is qualified to assist you in making investment decisions and should always seek his advice if you are in any doubt.
Charlotte Square is a trade name of Raymond James Investment Services Limited (Raymond James) utilised under exclusive licence.
You are not required to provide any personal information on this Charlotte Square site unless you choose to provide your name, postal or email address to request information or complete the information on the online form. We will not transfer your personal information to any non Charlotte Square organisation. If you provide your email address, you may receive email from us or be contacted by a Charlotte Square representative to follow up on your interest or questions.
Charlotte Square, its officers and employees may have positions in any securities mentioned herein.
The laws of Scotland govern these conditions of use and you agree that the Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.